[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Notes on Match Recording

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 18 December 2013, at 10:14 a.m.

Going through all these matches over the past few days has highlighted a couple hiccups in match recording that could be better.

Players' Names - I would like to see this standardized within' the file as first name, last name. This is so that when I go to add the stats to my XG profiles it will do so automatically. It will only do it automatically if the name is the same. Otherwise I have to pick from a drop down menu. So, in other words, if it's a match of Neil Kazaross', put his name as Neil Kazaross. (capitalization doesn't matter) There are exceptions of course. I believe Falafel should be Falafel, Stick should be Stick, Petko should be Petko and perhaps Mochy and Michy should be Mochy and Michy.

File Names - I believe a little more useful information can be put here. Assuming the file is already analyzed I'd like it to contain all the following information: Location, Year, Event, Players' Names, Match Length, PRs. I haven't decided what might be best for the order of this information. Preferences?

I feel like I had another recommendation but it has slipped my mind. I'll check back if it comes back. Any others?

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.