[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Where are the Brits, the Italians, and the Turks?

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 20 December 2013, at 4:36 a.m.

In Response To: Where are the Brits, the Italians, and the Turks? (Jake Jacobs)

Reading your title I already knew the answer to your question. The Brits are in Britain, the Italians in Italy, and the Turks in Turkestan obviously.

Seriously though, while these forums are the pimp daddy of online backgammon forums I'd recommend posting on the Italian Forums, ask someone to make an announcement for you and perhaps on the newly released British BG Site. Other popular forums if you're looking for more votes would be the Danish Forums or Hardy's German forums.

You could go total spam whore and post on RGB, Kit's site, and 2+2 but honestly I doubt anyone is on RGB or Kit's site doesn't also check here nor do I think anyone from RGB or 2+2 wouldn't be here and be eligible to vote. You'll see on the Danish and Italian forums there has already been a thread of discussion of some sort at least about the Giants list.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.