[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

More Gigantic News

Posted By: Coolrey
Date: Tuesday, 24 December 2013, at 1:49 p.m.

In Response To: More Gigantic News (Stick)

If a guy plays in Denmark, and never travels to play, he might always play @ a PR of 2 or under. His countrymen would know him well and he would certainly be deserving of their votes as a Giant.

Then there are those who fly all over the planet to play and become well known to all, with or without good results in tournaments. Some rather highly regarded world travelers have hardly ever won, but have earned the respect of their peers.

Seems to me that performance in this context is whatever you perceive it to be. When I study XG I don't try to delve into its formulae to understand its logic, I just type a note in my own words. ie: I should run into the outfield if there are 3 or less men on my midpoint, and bring down a builder when it is stacked. So, I think it is okay to define performance in your own way, and vote accordingly.

It's great that you voted Christian!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.