[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Requirements For Mochy's "Under 4 PR" Club in Japan

Posted By: Mochy
Date: Friday, 27 December 2013, at 6:53 p.m.

In Response To: Requirements For Mochy's "Under 4 PR" Club in Japan (Paul Weaver)

Thank you Paul and Mary,

Two things to be added.
1) The match should be completed. In case there is a trouble in recording (such as camera got broken) then the match will not be counted even if only one game is missed.

2) If you lost on time, it is regarded as a resign. XG2 can count a resign as an error. (Usually if you lost on time it would be a biggest blunder in your match and most likely you fail under 4 anyway.)

And Yes, the player must send me email in advance to the match.

I can handle maybe 5 challengers at the same time. If someone wants to try in NY Open please contact me in advance.
The email should look like "I will record all of my main matches (Main, Cons, and Last Chance) and want to count first 10 matches as Under 4 requirment"
You can also state here as well, but must send me email too.

If we extend to the world wide I need someone's hand to organize them.

Here is the post in my blog related to Under 4 club. (in Japanese though)

The main post where you see all members and challengers with the data. (Shown in the bottom)
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/mochy3_8/e/688c4755d57099d7d232c486a8961573

The recent post which says "Yoshiyuki Nakamura successfully joined a member by scoring 3.27 on average."
You can see all the related information of 10 matches he played.
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/mochy3_8/e/67136721362111690a58cde406b6958b

Maybe I should ask someone to set up the website in english just for this - in case I have enough interest from people.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.