[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Requirements For Mochy's "Under 4 PR" Club in Japan

Posted By: Perry Gartner
Date: Saturday, 28 December 2013, at 9:17 p.m.

In Response To: Requirements For Mochy's "Under 4 PR" Club in Japan (Mochy)

Congratulations and thanks Mochy for the concept, the implementation, and your willingness to do this on a world wide basis. This program encourages players to spend more time learning and playing the game, recording their matches, and rewards those that make the milestones.

I believe there could be a lot of interest, including from intermediates for the Under 10 PR Club. My preference would be to have 3 levels of achievement. I would add an under 6 or 7 Club.

I see this kind of program as being a natural for local clubs in the U.S. Here the weekly tournament matches commonly are 7 points so for all but the world class players this amount of points as a minimum seems best. It as a terrific way for local club directors to encourage play in local tournaments, and a partnership opportunity for the USBGF with local clubs. The USBGF could keep track and publicize the names of those succeeding on their site.

I suspect Bill Riles will see this Subject here and we'll get his reaction, but if he doesn't see it I will bring it to his attention.

Perry

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.