[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

New Baffle Box Rule Proposed

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Saturday, 1 February 2014, at 2:34 p.m.

Most people I play agree to use the baffle box, and most really like it--many even buy one after trying it.

But about 1 out of 5 say they prefer not to use it, and I have no problem with that, but I do believe the following rule should be put into affect:

If a player refuses to use a baffle box and then doesn't shake his dice or consistently throws his dice on top of the checkers and on to the floor, the other player should be allowed to slap the shit out of him. (In lieu of that, I guess I would be satisfied with a penalty point.)

The box is not there to stop cheating, as some people think (although it might be of some help in that area). It is there to make everyone feel comfortable that the dice get a good, fair shake, and it is there to virtually eliminate dice being cocked and tossed on the floor.

People have a right not to like it or not to want to use it, but at least have the courtesy to roll properly if you reject it.

The good news is that I have now sold well over 100 of my latest baffle box and they are holding up well and being used more and more often around the world.

You can watch a video of my newest box at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5y7lzquNhQ

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.