[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Iancho PR Ranking February 2014

Posted By: Iancho Hristov
Date: Monday, 3 February 2014, at 12:55 p.m.

I was thinking a lot to continue this project or not cause of some mixed feelings but i decided to do cause some people really appreciate it and thanks for this!
new:
1. I exclude some innactive players and players over 5.0 PR so if u doubt where is someone, some are just not good enough:)
2. i combined live and online matches
3. if i have more than 50 matches of someone i take in account only last 50(to track player's progress)

Minimum lenght is 5 pt match.
Minimum matches to be included 15

Still i will try to explain that 15 matches mean "NOTHING" even 50 is not very trustworty as a number as your avg PR can vary a lot, but from some players is impossible to gather more.
So it is funny when someone judge once he saw 1-2 matches of someone playing at 2 for example
I also want to point out that i include matches only recorded by me or if i request someone to record it so i now match was not manipulated, was not picked from someone and etc, as some players do POST only when they play well, so i never accepted someone to send me "his last 50 matches" even i had lot of offers lol.

So here is link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajtztf_iMImhdHdzYWJxdnBLUUt0Ym41NXU2bXM4R1E&usp=sharing

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.