[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

San Antonio Glitches -- Long -- Comments and Suggestions Appreciated

Posted By: David Rockwell
Date: Wednesday, 5 February 2014, at 5:27 p.m.

In Response To: San Antonio Glitches -- Long -- Comments and Suggestions Appreciated (Bill Riles)

I think it is "unfair" to solicit feedback and then react negatively upon receiving it. Everyone has their own way of dealing with problems. My way of dealing with hotel problems is to quietly accept them and then consider getting a different hotel the next time. Besides, from what I heard, all the rooms stunk. I didn't know they had any good ones for us. I don't in any way hold the tournament staff accountable for the problem with the rooms. My comments were intended as an alert for next year. If everyone can avoid the bad wing of the hotel, there shouldn't be a problem. I deliberately avoided mentioning the issue to the tournament staff while in San Antonio because they had too much to do during the tournament.

Do you want feedback or not? If you don't, I will respect your wishes and withhold mine in the future.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.