[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Rollout Results

Posted By: Mr Majestyk
Date: Sunday, 9 February 2014, at 12:39 p.m.

In Response To: Rollout Results (Paul Weaver)

From a psychoanalytical perspective, you may have intelligently dismissed the best play on the grounds that said play requiring the most basic of evaluations MUST and simply be, ridiculous. Would you agree that your analysis (basic as it is, respectfully) reflects this? Given your experience and acquisition of knowledge, I'd expect this only happens rarely. Conversely, developing players frequently exhibit distortions in the decision-making process as they learn and especially when bridging transitions.

I'd like to acknowledge all posters aspiring to improve. Please, keep on posting. We all learn the most from constructive feedback while, the ripping is primarily reserved for residents on the top floor, in the penthouse suit. Granted, this is hardly a risk-free environment for developing players, may be it should be. Nevertheless, there are few here that are emotionally intelligent to post anyway, regardless. I believe they will be the real winners at the end of the day.

NBM

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.