[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Runoff USBGF Election

Posted By: Neal Weiner
Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2014, at 4:20 p.m.

Greetings USBGF members, We urge you to please get out and vote for Dorn Bishop over Perry Gartner. Congratulations to those already voted in. There is the one spot left and Perry had had his chance. He has wasted four years of the USBGF time spinning the wheels of the organization. One of his botched efforts was to legalize BG, currently we have an ambiguous cloud over it and varies from state to state, city to city, town to town etc. The federal laws are quite concrete.

1) In a letter to two United states senators Perry named names in his letter which was an unbelievable gaffe.

2)This past October Rick Wolf, My wife Kathy and myself ran the Florida State Championships for the first time. The event was extremely successful for its first event. Everything we do for Backgammon is non profit motivated. Perry and I have not agreed on matters in past. Weeks before our event Perry tried to intervene to keep me from running event unsuccessfully. New President Bill Riles was a witness to this and my first instinct was to retaliate in some way. MR Riles by phone asked me not to, his emphasis is that Perry will be gone and this will be made up to us. Sincerely Neal Weiner

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.