[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BGO vs. BGO OLM Update

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2014, at 10:13 p.m.

In Response To: BGO vs. BGO OLM Update (Jason Lee)

I don't like #2 either. It also makes the wait time longer and what happens if you have a drunk captain who disappears for a few days?? I think it should be as you pictured it, the entire team votes and most votes wins. Simple.

As for tie breaking votes you're right of course that it hardly ever matters. Still, that isn't an argument for or against how in that rare situation it should be decided. In a real life match, say The World v. Denmark, there may be a tie in what the players want to play. Guess how that's broken? The guy sitting in the chair who I would refer to at that time as the team captain has to make a choice. I still don't get why you're so opposed to the captain's vote breaking the tie but I am not going to lose any sleep over it one way or another.

Nobody aired their thoughts on the coin flip before because not only we were not playing for anything but we were playing XG. Nobody cares if we beat XG. People might care if Team BGO1 beats Team BGO2. Not in a malicious way but in the same way I message UBK on Dailygammon any time we seesaw back and forth in ratings. If Neil is on a team opposite me and my team wins I'm going to tell him he owes me a drink next time I see him. Shit is on the line here SON!

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.