[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Congratulations and Great Job.

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2014, at 3:30 p.m.

In Response To: USBGF Board of Directors Runoff Election (Bill Riles)

Great job by Bill and the others involved to get so much interest in this election...no one will ever complain about it being in any way unfair or unrepresentative of the voters.

A big congrats to Dorn--he's extremely smart, honest and fair, and will make a great addition to the organization.

To the rest of the candidates that didn't get elected, there is no shame--not everyone can win and the candidates were impressive. I hope those who lost will not become disillusioned and will continue to be supportive of the organization and continue to offer their ideas and help.

A special note to Perry: not being elected to the board doesn't mean that those of us who know all the effort and wonderful things you have done for backgammon will be forgotten. I know you will continue to stay involved in the future and the USBGF needs you.

And for those of you who voted for me as a write-in candidate (my wife says she was going to but I'm not sure she did), thanks!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.