[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

My Day With Phil

Posted By: Pat MacNeil
Date: Sunday, 2 March 2014, at 7:55 p.m.

This past Thursday, I was lucky enough to spend the day with Phil Simborg. No, I didn't hop a flight to Chicago but rather sent him a personal e-mail. What started out as one soon mushroomed into an all day affair with about 7 or 8 each being exchanged. What started out as ethics morphed into humour as the day wore on. I've never met the man in person but have seen enough of him online to know he loves to entertain. I never met Peter Kalba, either, but I suspect he was cut from the same cloth. Laughter is something that's VERY important in life. Show me someone who doesn't like to laugh and I'll show you a cadaver. It's what keeps one ALIVE. Phil and I are a lot alike in ways. I enjoy having someone make me laugh but get a bigger kick out of making someone else laugh. To some I can be that funky drug with the even funkier side effects. I'll do and say things outside the box to try and keep things light and fresh. It's also done to see if people are paying attention. Along with the humour comes a highly principled side, too. Sometimes it has a tendency to rub people the wrong way but, if I TRULY BELIEVE in a cause, I'll NEVER apologize for it. I'm coming, folks, it's just a matter of time. Then all the fun begins, you get to experience me up close and personal. Just make sure you have cash in your pockets. I've been known to charge from time to time.

Pat

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.