[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Non-biased Legal vs. non-legal moves poll

Posted By: Art Grater
Date: Monday, 3 March 2014, at 8:42 p.m.

In Response To: Non-biased Legal vs. non-legal moves poll (Taper_Mike)

>Just walk away.

That would only be true if LM or NLM were a deal breaker. I'm still experimenting with it. I was a late adopter of the clock, but I much prefer it now. OTOH, I tried using a dice tube, and didn't like it at all. If all tournaments were LM, my guess is I'd keep playing but less frequently. If and when there are no NLM tournaments then anything is possible, from liking the format to walking away.

One comment on your example. Suppose a cable company devised a way to create custom networks to cater to all those whose tastes are 4-5 standard deviations away, each in their own way. If your cable company wants to provide a network for one and you want to pay for it, do you really think it's anyone else's place to tell you that's nonstandard and therefore unacceptable? I think it's better that you get to enjoy what you like and the provider enjoys the revenue.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.