[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

It Wasn't Herb Either

Posted By: Pat MacNeil
Date: Tuesday, 4 March 2014, at 5:16 p.m.

In Response To: Did someone mention Herb Gurland? (Taper_Mike)

Yesterday, I brought up a situation I saw on UStream and emphatically stated the person in question was NOT Dana Nazarian. It was NOT Herb Gurland, either, and I HOPE there was no intimation of the sort as that was not my intention. I really didn't know Herb's story until a few minutes ago after Googling his name and reading from the BGO archives. No, this was someone different altogether. But what I'd like to know is how many more suspect situations are out there ? Mom raised her boy to always try and do right by people so I'm hoping I can be the poster child for "Good Behaviour" and help BackGammon in becoming a better game. The problem is I have one VERY big fault. I'm Human. I need help on this one. There are a LOT of very intelligent people on this board and it would be a disservice to the game to not enact rules that were designed for the betterment and not the detriment of it. Somehow, BackGammon needs to be the winner in all this.

Pat

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.