[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Summation

Posted By: greedygammon
Date: Friday, 7 March 2014, at 7:31 a.m.

In Response To: Summation (phil simborg)

What about if they forget to double post crawford? Should you be a good sport and remind them? I'm all for legal moves but I wouldnt go so far to make illegal a redouble of a cube. This is fair play. If you forget the score and redouble where the cube is dead for you but very much alive for yuour opponent it's certainly not the fault of your opponent to accept the cube and play on. i would not feel wronged if i redoubled and opp took the cube. What do I have to complain about? I redoubled and they took.. That is MY PROBLEM. I need to learn my lesson and keep track of the score next time. This is not anything like someone demanding their checker not be placed in the bar after it was hit because the opp hit the clock first. When a checker is hit it goes on the bar NO EXCEPTIONS!!. Now if a player is sloppy with the technical moves rules or tries a sneaky cheat move (return checkers to a different position) to improve their chances then a fine is in order if they are caught. Repeated offences incur higher fines. Ban habitual offenders. If someone tries out a move and returns the checkers into a smoother position as happened recently in LV, there should be more than just a sheepish grin and "oops sorry" consequence if you get caught :-).

And what the hell is this rule about spectators cant say anything if they observe an illegal play LOL? WFT is that all about?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.