[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

windows XP conclusion

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Sunday, 9 March 2014, at 7:25 p.m.

I would like to thank everyone here on the forum especially Michael Petch for steering me in the right direction about my windows XP.After finding out about GURUAid being a complete scam I could have lost a lot of money so I am thankful for all of your comments and suggestions. Michael was extremely helpful and it is very much appreciated and I have already emailed him about my appreciation. To update, I have purchased another computer to replace the XP. It is a windows 7 80GB Hard drive and 2GB memory with an anti virus already installed with firefox and adobe and open office. $190 which includes tax and free shipping from Sears/k-Mart. 90 Day warranty. If I am unhappy at anytime I will get a full refund no questions asked. I will transfer all my files from XP to the windows 7. Thanks again everyone,for all your comments.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.