[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OT Beat the Streak

Posted By: Pat MacNeil
Date: Tuesday, 18 March 2014, at 4:59 a.m.

In Response To: OT March Madness (Joe Russell)

And I'll throw THIS one out there. With MLB's regular season just a few weeks away, the 14th year of Beat the Streak will commence. What is BTS ? BTS challenges you to break one of the hardest records in all of Pro Sports, Joe DiMaggio's 56 game hitting streak. You are allowed to pick up to TWO players a day and should said player/s get a hit your streak continues. But if one of your picks goes hitless then you go all the way back to zero. They do allow one "Mulligan" throughout the course of the year and the site will explain that. If you're lucky enough to go 57 straight and Beat the Streak then $5.6 M is all yours. Easy, right ??? It's a LOT harder than you think. In the entire 13 years it's been running no one has ever won it. As a matter of fact, no one has been beyond 50. They DO offer $10 K to the longest streak of the season and a few others prizes here and there. They even offer a shot at $1 M about 3-4 times a year if you can pick 57 players to get a hit on a particular day. I'll be doing another round this year and I'm throwing it out there to those who weren't aware of it. And the best thing about it is that it's FREE !!! So step up to the plate and take your best cuts. It's a lot of fun but can be nerve wracking, just like another game we know. Good luck if you play.

Pat

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/fantasy/bts/y2013/splash_index.jsp

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.