[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Cube action?

Posted By: HOMINID
Date: Tuesday, 18 March 2014, at 10:39 a.m.

In Response To: Cube action? (John O'Hagan)

I looked at this cube decision yesterday and formed an opinion, double take. I also formed the opinion that the position looked fabricated so left it that. Mr Clapsadle’s post made me smile , so here we go. This position requires no advanced technical knowledge, my forte lol i.e. MWC, market , doubling windows etc,a just common sense. White is winning by a fair margin and has a great potential for primes to trap the runners. The Sentinel on the other side of the board is ready to pick up a runner. I think few would argue against a strong cube for white. Can Brown afford to take , I think yes they can. If you are one that constantly worries about jokers a drop would be order of the day . Brown may get the opportunity to anchor, run or even make a hit. There's still plenty of play here. All of the above of course bears in mind that the cube will be at 4. The winner of this game will be well on the way to winning the match.

I've got to do some potting on but may have a go at calculating the doubling Window with pen and paper later. Them grey cells are getting fewer day by day.

PS. humans do of course create fabricated positions XG does not.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.