[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Postmark Deadline in Two Days

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 30 January 2008, at 9:30 a.m.

Vote fuckers! I can't believe I didn't think of this ahead of time, I could have bribed each of you with a 20 franc note and Stick's Guide to Hearts and been the #1 player in the World. Really though, if you haven't voted you should (as I haven't). Giants List Ballot

If you would like to discuss who should (and shouldn't) be on the list this would be the thread to do it too. I will kick it off since most ppl don't like bad mouthing other ppl, it isn't bad mouthing if it's the truth, if you can't handle the truth stop sucking.

Grandell? Does he still play? I've never seen or heard tell of him in two years, think it's time to give him a rest unless I'm mistaken.

Magriel? I think not... not in today's game. Booooooooooot.

John O'Hagan? From what I've seen John needs to be higher on this list, esp. compared to the people who inhabit said list at this time. I've seen John play a number of times and you can color me whatever color Crayola has for impressed nowadays.

Robertie? Yes, he's still active, I've seen him at a couple events though haven't seen him play more than a glinch. Others can inform me to his currently level of play?

Trice - an end game genius, no arguing that. Since it's one of the many weak points of my game I usually ask for my phone a friend and want Walter on the other end. Is he one of the top 32 though? Is the rest of his game that strong? Again, I have only seen him play once so I'm not the boy to be asking.

Gus, I'm torn on Gus. I was able to track down I believe two matches of Gus' online, I believe both to a medium length, 11 or 13 or 15, and he played between a 2.0 - 2.5 in both matches. He has also started to drip into some of the Eurosport coverage and is playing now and again. If he's playing in a couple events I'd probably keep him on, if he isn't, booooooooooooooooot.

I've already taken my one shot this year at a certain someone else on the list, so they'll remain unnamed, but boooooooooooot!

There are plenty of others on the list where I know the name but am unfamiliar with the person & their actual level of play and activity. The top 6 should certainly be on the list, I don't think there's much dispute there. You can dispute where they should be on the list certainly, but they belong on the list. After that it's a free for all.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.