[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

USBGF 'Primetime Backgammon' On-Line Magazine

Posted By: Bill Riles
Date: Friday, 21 March 2014, at 8:51 p.m.

The new March-April 2014 edition of the USBGF Primetime Backgammon on-line magazine is now available to members on the usbgf.org website.

I know I'm biased, but it is a stunningly beautiful and informative issue. Great respect for the job Karen Davis, Tara Mendicino and many others do in the production of this very professional magazine.

Great articles by Ray Fogerlund on the classic third game of the Dual-Duel final in San Antonio and by Jason Pack on last year's Monte Carlo World Championship final. A wonderful article by Karen Davis on Jamie Erin Rosen, one of the great young players of the game. 150+ beautiful photos in tournament reports by Steve Sax, Karen Davis, and Sabri Buyuksoy from LA, New York City, San Antonio, Cyprus, and Turkey. You can even learn more about what makes me tick in an interview by Phil Simborg. And there is much more for all readers.

Congrats to Alfred Mamlet, on the cover for his Longhorn Classic Masters win in San Antonio.

There will also be a limited number of printed copies available. These are professionally printed on heavy-bond, high-gloss paper. They are real collector's quality productions. Contact me if you want one.

Enjoy the magazine !!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.