[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Chouette Etiquette question

Posted By: Jake Jacobs
Date: Wednesday, 26 March 2014, at 3:32 a.m.

In Response To: Chouette Etiquette question (Steve Mellen)

I don't know if I ever told you the story, Steve, but the same player who pulled a knife on you succeeded in irritating me one fine night. He got in my face - a horrible sight, as you recall - and said some things, then sat down as I formulated a response, which included calling him a "motherfucker." (And I was not heeding the Virginian's advice: "When you call me that, smile.")

He turned purple (not an improvement), leaped from his chair screaming: "You cannot call my mother a bitch!!!" And then punched Bob Zavoral.

I apologized, explained I did not want to insult his mother, and politely asked what was the worst thing I could call him?

I didn't hear the story about you and the knife until quite some time after the fact. When I did it didn't keep me away from the chou, but later, after I moved away I thought about it. You are a great guy, and he is vile scum. You left the chou because of him, and it struck me that playing in the chou with him was a betrayal of you.

Luckily I no longer lived in Chicago, and so did not have to test my fine moral sentiments when there was real money on the line.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.