[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Now, its exciting!

Posted By: mamabear
Date: Wednesday, 26 March 2014, at 6:31 p.m.

In Response To: Now, its exciting! (ah_clem)

Ummm... do you mean bar/24 6/1*? I like that play too, whether the bot does or not, and not just because it Looks Really Cool! I just hope that OtB I wouldn't miss seeing it. It's not a play you make every day!

Assuming you're human and not a bot, if you let the opponent anchor, you will want to do a trap play--but with a third checker back, which may or may not enter quickly. Are any of us sure we will do that correctly, making difficult technical decisions move after move? I think the hit-everything play will give a human easier follow-up, though they may feel like a serious donkey if the opponent immediately rolls a 66.

About the cube: I'm with you there, ah_clem, except that if you hit and she anchors, I don't think you've lost your market, even at the score. So I'm waiting too, hoping to get a bit farther along the way toward bringing this home first.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.