[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Donkey Variant

Posted By: Fatboy
Date: Monday, 7 April 2014, at 8:13 a.m.

In Response To: Donkey Variant (Stick)

I'm sorry I was not more clear, i'll do a better job of that next time. I saw one other double hit as you mentioned-I just didn't think of it as the 1 of the 2 best moves, thus I didn't mention it.

Please bear with me, i'm learning and its a steep curve. I'm really trying-here. I figure if I surround myself with the best in the world-good things will happen. So far that plan is working.

I don't ever want to be a pain in the ass, and therefore refrain from asking stupid questions. I'll do that off line, I have a few.

Compared to all other board games(except Monopoly-I play very good) I do have a bit of natural talent for BG. I don't want to over state that as I have no idea where I will hit a wall, all I'm saying is, my game is improving without as much struggle as other board games, I had zero talent for pool for the past 30 some years and play at a respectable level (real pool, not bar pool). That took 30 years and I missed out on lots of other things in life. Wouldn't do it differently. I have a systemic arthritis problem and pool mite be finished. BG I can still play. I want to get good as possible. That's my nature, no half measures. All or nothing.

Criticism is welcome I have thick skin, as long as i'm not a nuance I can take the heat. Bring it on!!!

Thank's to everyone here this is a good site. And the bickering here is 23.6234545% less than on pool & billiard forums. I'm nice to everyone or do my best.

best

Eric P

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.