[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Improving things for next time

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Wednesday, 9 April 2014, at 4:04 p.m.

In Response To: Giant list 2013, must be a joke... (julie)

1) Make it so that players only vote for their choices for the top 15 Giants. (Certainly with a couple hundred voters there will be at least 32 people getting votes).

2) Get rid of the idiocy of being forced to vote yourself 2nd place. You shouldn't be allowed to vote for yourself, PERIOD.(This isn't an election where hundreds of thousands vote).

3) Doing it all online with a computerized voting form would help I'd imagine.

I really hope there's a change to only vote for your top 15. (I'd prefer top 10, but there's a chance that then some players will make the top 32 with only a couple of votes.) I assure you all that I am not the only one who finds it extremely difficult to try to rank Giants after the top dozen or so. By clearly reducing the number of people to rank, you simplify the voters' job and that should result in more ballots.

And next time, DON'T move the cutoff date from Dec 31 to Jan 31. Just keep it Jan 31 so people aren't rushing to vote during holiday time when their thoughts may be elsewhere.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.