[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Electronic Flash Card Advice Needed

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Thursday, 10 April 2014, at 7:58 p.m.

I have several students who use flash cards to study and learn reference positions, take point, and even to test themselves on cube actions and checker player rules of thumb.

In doing research for our MindgamesCenter.com (BackgammonTutor on Androids) flash cards, we couldn't find anything good to incorporate, so our tech people designed a flash card system of our own so that our authors (Robertie, Kit, Hickey, Falafel, MCG, etc.) could easily transfer an XG position and analysis or rollout to the card.

Now, I, and several of my students, would like to create our own flash cards that we can both view electronically on our computer or smartphones or print out for hard-copy use.

I am looking for recommendations of flash cards that are free or inexpensive and that can take a transfer of an XG position electronically, or at the very least, with a print-screen or export and cut and paste.

Has anyone had success doing this? Also, if you have a sample you can send me, I'd love to see it.

Thanks,

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.