[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Mochy & Bruce Lee share a similar trait...

Posted By: Fatboy
Date: Friday, 11 April 2014, at 9:59 p.m.

In Response To: Probability that a 6.0 player can join Mochy's 4.0 club (Robert Chow)

I watched a few Bruce Lee movies recently and then Mochy play BG. I realize that Mochy is Japanese and Bruce Lee is not. Thats not the point.

The point is there is one very similar trait about these 2 great champions. Mochy shuffles his checkers around like Bruce Lee threw kick's, punch's, and deflected attacks. They both have VERY FAST deliberate movements in their respective disciplines.

Watch Bruce Lee and then Mochy back to back and you'll see a remarkable resemblance to their precision and speed. It was just a coincidence I noticed this, it is remarkable how similar they are in that way. Lightning fast, and precise. No fumbling around or missteps.

When Mochy is almost out of time, wow he whips the checkers around like Bruce Lee kicked Chuck Norris's ass. haha

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.