[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Almost true

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Saturday, 12 April 2014, at 10:11 p.m.

In Response To: Wow! Amazing site! (David Levy)

I do own that book and like most I have talked to, I believe it is the best modern backgammon book...maybe the best period. I am told that it is the best selling since the books by Robertie and Magriel many years ago.

I believe my own book surpasses Boot Camp, but I have not released it for publication yet, and probably will not for another few years. Advance copies, however, are available in manuscript form, for $225.00 each. (I want to be more expensive than Michael Sall's book on Gin.)

I guess before you buy it, you would like some idea of what you are getting.

This book contains strategies and concepts you will not find in any other backgammon book or article. Many of these concepts I have developed myself, as a result of over 55 years of playing, study, and teaching experience. And I personally guarantee that if followed religiously, you will win more.

The section on the use of fire arms while playing is just one example of an area of the game that has heretofore been completely ignored, as well as the chapter on slotting the 2 point in the early game.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.