[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

snowie

Posted By: Gregg Cattanach
Date: Sunday, 13 April 2014, at 9:15 p.m.

In Response To: snowie (neilkaz)

I had to reinstall Snowie on a second machine and the automatic registration server DID work. However, I doubt there are people out there that will be willing to answer any support questions. If you have anything specific you'd like to ask about how it works, I'd be happy to receive an e-mail. (Don't post your question here, I'll likely not see it.) I was involved heavily as the user tester and suggestion maker during the 4.x development.

However, I would recommend to ANYONE to just get ExtremeGammon2. There will be no support or enhancements coming for Snowie. XG does everything Snowie does and much more.

I still use Snowie because I own it. I have XG but can only install it on one machine without paying more. You can basically install Snowie on any machine you own, without paying more (but the initial price was so much more than XG, so that seems fair.)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.