[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Dk. vs. World 2014 — Two Containment Positions

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Sunday, 20 April 2014, at 5:11 p.m.

In Response To: Dk. vs. World 2014 — Two Containment Positions (Taper_Mike)

Pos 1) This fine roll allows us to do almost everything we'd like to do since we can bear off two checkers, keep a 5 prime and blot our ace to go hunting. After 7/6 2/0 1/0 we'd like better diversification but that is the only flaw. 7/5 2/0 is flawed since we may not be able to blot where we want to next roll. 7/4 1/0 is flawed since we leave a duped dilly builder on the 2 pt and don't take off a 2nd checker. Remember that we can win this game by speed if our opp dances a few times.

Pos 1) 7/6 2/0 1/0

Pos 2) I have no idea! That dilly on the 2 pt complicates things. Leaving two blots looks to be too hard to put back together since the 3 pt is also open. 4/0 looks to be a bit better than 3/0 2/1 as we hate going to our ace pt with a spare and since 4/0 looks to result is fewer horrible positions later. Is 4/0 better than some play that clears the 6 pt or blots on the 6 pt? It may be since we hate it if our opp enters anyhow.

I'll post a DMP RO using XGR++ for pos 1 soon.

Why DMP? Well the cube won't matter here unless it is very close (then I can redo) and I don't want any noise from possible XG cube evals here, esp, ATS.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.