[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

300 Holding Game Cube Files Update

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 30 April 2014, at 5:18 a.m.

I've sent the first update to the 300 Holding Game Cube Files. Originally I had stated that I would send an update after every 150 positions but I've knocked that down to 100 because..well, why not?

These additional 100 positions have been rolled out using the same criteria as the original 300. (actually a minimum of 1296 trials instead of 648) There is no annotation whatsoever in these files but as I said in the email, should anyone like my two cents' worth on a position I'd be more than happy to give it. Email me.

Also included in this update is a .pdf file of the first 300 positions made available thanks to Bruce Farquhar and Bill Calton. I only included one in the mailing because we don't need a double up on pdf files. I'm told they are printer friendly.

Finally, I announced this on the forums for two reasons. First, with my mad organizational skills, it's possible that I forgot to include someone in the update. If I did, hopefully he will see this and let me know. Second, a reminder in case you were thinking about getting these initially but for one reason or another didn't.

Stick

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.