[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Baffle Box Sale

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Thursday, 1 May 2014, at 10:43 p.m.

The new, clear, acrylic baffle box with padded baffles to reduce noise and with ridges to assure maximum tumbling of the dice, is a success. Everyone who likes baffle boxes loves them--if you don't like baffle boxes, you won't like any design. To see the video of the latest go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5y7lzquNhQ

The price is $70 plus shipping. I know I would see a lot more sales if the price were less, but I have not figured out how to make a good one that folds up for less.

I have 2 of the older models with the tinted plexiglass and no ridges and no felt cushion, and they work just fine and are not too loud and you still get a nice random roll. And I have 2 of my first, wooden model, that snaps together with magnets. They all work great but just not a pretty as the clear one.

These models could easily end up in a museum some day and can become great artifacts, or they could be buried in a time capsule so that future generations can wonder how these unusual tools could have been used for cooking, sex, or by the CIA.

The older models are for sale for $40 each (plus shipping of $12 within the US and $25 to Europe)...email me if you are interested in either the new or old ones.

No matter which baffle box you buy, it does come with a guarantee that if you believe your opponents always roll better than you, with a baffle box, your perception will not change.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.