[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Extreme Gammon activation issue

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Saturday, 3 May 2014, at 4:12 a.m.

After repeated attempts to settle this activation issue with tech support of XG with no success, I bring the question to the forum. I had a windows XP which I disposed of which had XG on it.I bought a new windows 7 and wanted to transfer the registration from the XP to the new computer. I found out that all I needed to do was to transfer the activation code to the new computer which I did. After connecting the new computer to a monitor, my XG deactivated.I attempted to purchase a brand new registration for the computer for $30 today and put in the same code from the link sent to me.It shows activation date of 4/17/14 which is when I connected up the monitor.I tried the"activate this computer" from activation mgr section which is blacked out. I emailed support and was told it should be activated. I turned monitor on connected to the new computer and XG deactivates again. Does ANYONE have any help for me? I would appreciate any help given after repeated emails to tech support of XG with no responses. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.