[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

My Backgammon Shitlist

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Thursday, 29 May 2014, at 7:23 p.m.

Anyone who eats pizza, sandwiches, etc. while playing on my board

Anyone who refuses to use a baffle box and then rolls without shaking his dice or consistently throws cocked dice

Anyone who yells “2-6 from the bar!” and is insulting and nasty to people and a horrible loser

Any Tournament Director who will not change a single rule, or the wording of a single rule, for more than 20 years

Shaw Dogon, David Ariza and anyone else who doesn’t pay when he loses

The Russian/Americans who play at the Bar Point Club (All other Russian-Americans I have met are lovely)

Neil Weiner and anyone else who thinks it is a crime to teach children backgammon and terrorizes and threatens anyone who does

Anyone who beats you and then points out all your mistakes and how badly you played

Anyone who loses to you and then points out all your mistakes and how badly you played

Anyone watching you play who points out all your mistakes and how badly you played

Rocky Koca and anyone else who uses loaded dice and threats to cheat people

Anyone who says "nice play" after I have a forced move

Anyone who is late for anything and doesn’t think they deserve to be chastised or penalized for it

Stepan Nuniyants and anyone else with a PR average of under 4.0 that constantly wants to bet me on plays and cubes

Anyone who doesn't bother to bring a board to a tournament and wants to borrow mine so that I can't use my own board after shlepping it halfway around the world so that I can play on my board

Anyone under 35 years old that has been playing backgammon for less than 5 years and is better than me

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.