[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

My Backgammon Shitlist

Posted By: Adam Torkelson
Date: Friday, 30 May 2014, at 2:37 a.m.

In Response To: My Backgammon Shitlist (phil simborg)

"And he has disrupted my lectures, emails and posted threats and nasty remarks strictly because I promote backgammon in schools and for younger children."

That is not true at least for the thread he posted a few months ago that I participated in where he outlined his grievances.

"I have had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with involving kids in money play or encouraging gambling for children, and I have advocated free tournaments without prizes for kids for the past 20 years."

I know that. That was covered in the previous thread on the topic. I was discussing the exact complaint he posted I was witness to. If you are not the person to complain to, let him know, don't goad him with provacative posts, and consider legal action if harrassment persists.

"So let's be fair here and learn the history of this demented, nasty, abusive person before you defend him."

You can't have it both ways. If his behavior is so deplorable to you, then you wouldn't be sinking to his level and writing immature, vindictive, provacative posts that would so easily goad any demented, nasty soul into abusing you even more. Must not really bother you all that much in reality.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.