[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

My Backgammon Shitlist

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Friday, 30 May 2014, at 3:01 a.m.

In Response To: My Backgammon Shitlist (Adam Torkelson)

Not that I need to explain my motives to you or anyone else, I post my feelings about Neil because it bothers me that a segment of the backgammon community chooses to join his group, support him, and listen to him, while he spews nasty lies about me, about the USBGF and it's motives, and about good people who work hard to improve and grow the backgammon community.

He uses personal threats, alluding to his background in law enforcement and access to information, weapons, and violent means to try to intimidate and badger people.

Not only had I not done anything to anger or hurt Mr. Weiner, but at his request I even went to bat for him to try to appease someone else he had badgered who had taken out a restraining order against him because of his threats. When that person explained the history with Neil, I backed off, and I then became another target of his wrath.

I choose to let the world know, not because I want to goad him or punish him, and I do this with, I believe, great personal risk, as he is a known madman who is vindictive and unreasonable. But I do it because I believe when we have bad actors that hurt our community, people should speak up and warn others and at least try to influence others not to be supportive of such a person.

I have no idea who you are or what your motives are for defending him, threatening me with legal action, or demeaning me for speaking out, but I don't care what your motives are. I only know what Neil has said and done to me personally and publicly, as well as to others, and I want people to know that. Just as I want people to know the names of people who have played in chouettes and not paid their debts.

You are entitled to not agree with me or with what I do, but since you are not me, you do not know all I have seen and heard and know about Mr. Weiner.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.