[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

XG Problems - need help Xavier approved

Posted By: John McDonald
Date: Saturday, 7 June 2014, at 11:37 p.m.

As the post five or so below me is about GNUBG, I thought it was about time I asked the BG community.

I am having problems with XG. I have mentioned this to Xavier and he does not know why this is happening, so with his permission I will post what is happening here to see if anyone else has had this problem, and perhaps how it was resolved.

I just tried it again as I am writing this and here`s what happens.

After three moves XG freezes. The program still runs in the background as I can hear the bot making the moves, but the hands freeze in front of me so I cannot see the move or the dice. So what happens is that the bot rolls, the hands come out to make the move, the screen freezes with the hands right there in front of the dice so I cannot see the roll, the bot makes the move. After about 5 seconds the screen resolves itself and it is my roll. I can`t see the dice or the move.

I have a newer computer, my drivers are up to date, I have a good graphics card.

Xavier has never heard about this problem. Has anyone here have suggestion.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.