[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

All in? – 3-ply XG2 Rollout

Posted By: HOMINID
Date: Wednesday, 11 June 2014, at 12:31 p.m.

In Response To: All in? – 3-ply XG2 Rollout (Taper_Mike)

Only a fool would double here,only a fool would drop. Taking into account match score pip count and a chance of contact it seems just common sense to me. In analysis mode it is of course essential to really thrash it all out with all the tools available. I would not have posted but for the use of the word TOSSER. A while back I was hauled over the coals for using the expression DONKEY .It seems that the high and mighty here, are at liberty to use far stronger expressions. For whatever reason a very very old memory surfaced from my school days. A full emergency assembly was called. Persons had been caught tossing in the toilets. The Headmaster lectured on the evils of such behaviour and woe betide any one caught subsequently. It maybe they were aroused to such behaviour on watching the girls playing netball in their navy blue knickers and white blouses. Perhaps its time to use a more generous expression. How about “A FLEDGE”

PS.

Its only a game, gone fishing.I was not one of those caught lol

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.