[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Offering new services needed

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Saturday, 21 June 2014, at 3:28 p.m.

I have been enjoying doing transcriptions for everyone and I would like very much to offer to volunteer doing other services along with transcribing for players and everyone in the Backgammon Community.If there is any project or service that is not provided now, I am willing and able to tackle anything that everyone would like to see, either on an individual service or for everyone, Players,Teachers, and anyone else.Either email me if there is a project for an individual or post here for any ideas that would include everyone for the purposes of study that would help everyone. Several Players have jobs that sometimes limit their activity in Backgammon, so I am available to help as I am retired and have no limits in activity.If there are any new ideas for projects that everyone feels is needed, I am available. I look forward to your ideas.If there is something that I need help on or do not understand, I am a fast learner.Thank you.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.