[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OLM Rollouts

Posted By: Stick
Date: Monday, 18 February 2008, at 6:37 p.m.

If you plan on or start a rollout of a current online match decision please try to remember to also remark in your posting "Rollout Started" or something similar. Initially, I rolled out all decisions, then Mislav started rolling out every decision -- then, to free up some CPU time overall, I made him a deal so he could continue to do rollouts for the project that I would roll out all the OLM moves again.

My CPU always has something else it could be doing, I'm never short on material that needs rolled out so if you want to roll out the OLM decisions, GREAT, if not, no big deal, I will ... but I think all real decisions should be rolled out to benefit the learning of everyone. One way or another a rollout needs done and we don't need to double or even triple or rollout efforts on one problem as we did with yesterday's 31.

I just woke up from a groggy nap that included me waking up to the weirdest of dreams so if all of this isn't coherent, tough titty said the kitty when the cow went dry -

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.