[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Today I play Mochy

Posted By: HOMINID
Date: Friday, 1 August 2014, at 11:38 a.m.

99% of my BG play is against XG2 at level extreme gammon. I now realise I have been knocking my head against a brick wall for a long time. In future I will be playing against level expert. It's great to see XG making errors in play, something I have not experienced before. My brief experience so far is that the cube and doubles can be error prone.

Spice up your matches against XG by importing a transcribed match and select whom you wish to play against . Set the computer level of play to expert and use the original sequence of dice. Run the original match side-by-side and see the big difference that differences in play make.

My choice of match was Mochy V Kit. In one game I turned around a four-point loss into a two-point win thanks to making a blunder. I guess I saw a half empty cup instead of a half full one. So get stuck in and create a chance to beat a giant. This David and Goliath experience is for lesser mortals only.

Here is a table of PR for the available computer opponent base on their Elo (33 Elo = 1 PR). Courtesy of Xavier.

Name PR

XG Roller++ 0.12

XG Roller+ 0.24

XG Roller 0.45

eXtremeGammon 0.48

Champion 0.64

Professional 1.27

Expert 2.09

Advanced 8.70

Intermediate 13.36

Beginner 20.15

Distracted 24.00

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.