[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

USBGF Streaming Dream Team

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Wednesday, 13 August 2014, at 2:27 p.m.

I have just written To Bill Riles and have offered to transcribe for the USBGF Streaming Dream Team. As I suggested to him, there needs to be a REGULAR TEAM of transcribers. I have headlined this because right now there is no regular people to transcribe. There should be no less than 4 who do this regularly as the matches could be done in a reasonable time limit. Presently, when I start a transcription, I sometimes never know if it has been done or in the process, which is very frustrating.People on a team or committee may choose what matches they wish to do and in that way there is no duplication, as long as they are committed to it unless there are emergencies or sickness.If that happens, then the match(s) can be reassigned.If you are not interested in doing it on a REGULAR basis,but only ocassionally,only committed people should be considered. In this way transcribing could be done faster and more people involved. I cannot pledge money to the USBGF, because of my limited income, but I am willing to donate my time and I strongly suggest all people consider time or money to help the USBGF as it is doing a great deal for the Backgammon Community.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.