[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Invitation to Tournament Sunday 11 AM EST

Posted By: svilo
Date: Wednesday, 3 September 2014, at 10:33 a.m.

Invitation to Svilo Charity Tournament Sunday 11 AM Eastern Time = GridGammon time

I invite you to the Charity ONLINE Tournament in favor of the victims of the flood in my native village of Krushoviza. Venue: GridGammon. Start: Sunday 11 AM Gridgammon time. Entry USD 10. 11 pt. Single elimination.

Please keep an eye on the page http://gammoncity.com/backgammon-set/Jumbo/S501450 for the latest developments or chat in the group Backgammon Charity tournament on FB. Draw will be published 11 AM EST on Sunday on this page too.

The winner will take a USD 560 Jumbo backgammon board provided by me.
I will send it for free to the winner. I will send the money collected to the Municipality of Krushovitza. I will direct the tournament.

Remember this is in favor of the victims, not in favor of the players. If there are not enough applicants, I will return the money and the tourney will not take place.
If there are significant number of applicants I will make a relevant tourney:

4 players for a dice-cups pair .
8 players for a dice-cups pair and a set of 4 precision dice
16 players for a Golden Anchor Svilo backgammon board
32 players for a King Size Svilo backgammon board
64 players for a Jumbo backgammon board
The winners may choose and I will send them the prize from the links above.

There may be an overflow of not more than 3 players. Those last players to register will receivetheir money back.

This will be a single elimination tournament 11 pt. match on GridGammon. USD 10 fee. The entry form is here. I have invited some 80 friends in the Group: Backgammon Charity Tournament on Facebook. If you know someone not invited tell him to join. I have rule to gag anyone who owes me for a long time, but here is an exception: everyone is welcome.
Please do not hesitate to contact here
Please do not hesitate to give me advice as I have quit directing tournaments for some time.
Still, on my tournament my decisions are final even if wrong.

I have invited some friends in the Backgammon Charity Tournament on Facebook. If you know some not invited tell them to join. I have rule to gag anyone who owes me money for a long period, but here is an exception: everyone is welcome.
Svilo, 3 September 2014

Please keep an eye on the page http://gammoncity.com/backgammon-set/Jumbo/S501450 for the latest developments or chat in the group Backgammon Charity tournament on FB. Draw will be published 11 AM EST on Sunday on this page too.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.