[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Capital Classic Matches coming soon.

Posted By: Jason Lee
Date: Monday, 22 September 2014, at 2:29 p.m.

Hello all, I have a bunch of matches from the 2014 Capital Classic that are being transcribed. Several are done already, thanks to our small army of volunteers.

Responding to some who didn't like the myriad of individual threads, I will be posting the files all at once, all analyzed using XG++. The individual players involved will get an email from me with their file as soon as the transcription is done, no need to wait on that.

Jeb Horton uploaded files, and one got transcribed already. I'd like to assign the rest and maintain all the XG files... again, so that we do not have a ton of individual match posts.

I may break from that just for one match, and that's the Open Finals between Ray Fogerlund and Neil Deutsch. The transcription of that is underway, and we may have it available very soon.

I'm going to spend some time tonight reorganizing what I've got and still need to have done, and I will email all of the transcribers to make more assignments.

Thanks to all the transcribers who are working on these videos. It's a real labor of love, and your contribution to the BG world does not go unnoticed.

JLee

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.