[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Thank you Jason Lee

Posted By: Barry Silliman
Date: Tuesday, 23 September 2014, at 9:29 a.m.

In Response To: Capital Classic Matches coming soon. (Jason Lee)

For all who enjoyed the live streaming and who will soon benefit from studying the transcribed matches that Jason will post, I would like to publicly thank Jason for the excellent work he did streaming matches this past weekend at the Capital Classic.

Several months ago when beginning to plan this event, when Jason said he would like to do the streaming. I said "you got it" and that's the last I had to think about it. I knew it would be done, and done well, and it was.

Thank you, Jason!

Thanks also to those who volunteered to transcribe the matches.

In addition to transcribing Jason also volunteered to direct the Novice division, which he did flawlessly, and he gave 11 Novice players an excellent feel for an ABT event, and more than their money's worth, with an 11-player round-robin-- each Novice player got to play 10 5-pt matches, not including the single-elimination Final Four!!

All this on top of the service he provides on a regular basis here with the online match. Not to mention that he goes unheralded since he modestly declined my offer to formally name him as co-director of my local Beltway Backgammon Club, despite that he directs a sizable percentage of our semi-monthly tournaments.

I'm grateful for his assistance both at our local and our ABT events.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.