[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Question Regarding the Interest in Live Recorded Matches

Posted By: David Presser
Date: Tuesday, 30 September 2014, at 5:54 a.m.

There is a recent growth of interest in recording and transcribing matches from live tournaments. The transcribers are doing an amazing job. They benefit from it and contribute so much to the backgammon community. The forum is far from reflecting how much the players (including myself) at those tournaments appreciate it and praise the transcribers for their great contribution.

This got me to think about the following: I (and more players) like to record and transcribe my live matches mainly for self study purposes. I didn't see a reason to share them publicly, but was always happy to share them privately with my opponents. Are the readers of the forum interested in such match recordings? By such matches I mean open but non-giant level. If there is interest, I`ll be happy to share the video and then once the match is transcribed it would be public (it is of course subject to the connect of my opponents).

I don't recall streaming from Peoria in the past two times I attended so probably this will also be the case this year. However, if there is interest, I can upload my matches not long after I play them.

Your opinion is appreciated. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.