[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Backgammon articles galore

Posted By: Tom Keith
Date: Thursday, 28 February 2008, at 4:00 p.m.

I have just completed a new catalog of backgammon articles available for free on the Internet. They are arranged by topic so you can easily find the information you are interested in. Many articles are very good and well worth reading.

The catalog is spread over eight pages. You can start here. Or you can view a list of authors here. Or you can browse through the table of contents I pasted below.

Please let me know if you know of any good backgammon articles not listed, or if you have written an article you would like to have published: tom@bkgm.com.

Thanks, Tom.

Backgammon Articles

1. General Topics (49 articles)
IntroductionRulesVariantsHistoryTerminologyEquipment
2. Strategy (76 articles)
Basic StrategyVisionPsychologyOpeningsEarly GameAttacking GamesPriming GamesHolding GamesBack Games
3. Tactics (38 articles)
General TacticsProbabilityTaking RisksDuplicationHittingContainmentRacing
4. Cube Handling (75 articles)
IntroductionCube TheoryHolding GamesBlitzesGoing for GammonMiscellaneousPip CountingRacesMatch PlayMatch Equities
5. Competing (48 articles)
Backgammon ClubsLuck vs SkillEtiquetteChouettesRatingsTournament RulesTournaments
6. Studying to Get Better (62 articles)
TipsHow to ImproveBook SuggestionsBook ReviewsBook ListsQuizzesAnnotated MatchesAnnotated PositionsRecorded Matches
7. Using Computers (38 articles)
RolloutsAnalyzing PositionsProgrammingComputer DiceGnu BackgammonSnowieOther Bots
8. Miscellaneous Topics (32 articles)
HumorPuzzlesInterviewsStoriesHonorsPhotosTheory
Articles by Author
CraneDavisDriverHickeyHuebenerJacobsKeithMoneyRobertieSimborgTriceWoolseyYoungermanZare

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.