[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

FTP server for backgammon matches

Posted By: tuvi
Date: Tuesday, 30 September 2014, at 9:06 p.m.

I have opened up an FTP server for the purpose of sharing backgammon matches and backgammon related things. I am leaving this completely open to the discretion and use of the backgammon community.

The server is: backgammon.asuscomm.com

It requires no username and password. FTP is the opposite of idiot proof and all changes made to it are final so be careful when changing files. Make sure you know what you are doing before using it. If you have no idea what an FTP server is, research it, then download FileZilla, then go on youtube for videos of how to use FileZilla. There is a folder called TEST on it. Use this to play around with adding and deleting files and folders if you need to to get used to FTP.

I only have 2 rules for this server.

1. Don't modify/delete files you did not put up.

2. No videos. All videos should be through youtube. No files should be over 10MBs.

If there already is something like this up and this is pointless please let me know and I'll just shut it down. However, if it takes off I will keep it going as long as I can.

All tournament matches can be posted on it for easy access. Anyone who wants to make a folder for all of their matches is more than welcome to do so. This is up so it can be used and there is almost nothing I won't allow on it as long as it is related to backgammon.

If you are running into any problems email me: tuvyaf@gmail.com

I'm interested to see where this goes if anywhere. I just thought it would be nice if we can have a central location to go for a horde of matches both of players and tournaments.

Enjoy.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.