[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Group Lesson Update - Holding Game Cubes, EGB, Charlotte Matches

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 8 October 2014, at 10:34 p.m.

I am posting this in case in my less than organized way of keeping track of anything someone hasn't received any of the updates they will see it here on the forum and email me. Small bonus, perhaps someone who hasn't purchased any/all of these will be interested. For this reason I'll include the original links.

Annotated Matches from Charlotte 2014.

There was enough interest in these so as stated in the original post, I agreed to add the matches from the Faster Masters, Queen City Challenge, and Intermediate. There were also matches from the Open I didn't know existed.

All in all, on top of the 20+ matches I've already rolled out and annotated, there will be 20 more to come. As I've told everyone who already purchased the matches, the second twenty won't be done overnight but then again, the first 20 matches should keep you busy for a hot minute.

300 Holding Game Positions

As stated within', I continue to update these. I originally said every 150 files I would send out an email but found that sending a batch out every 100 was better. So now I have sent out 500 holding game cubes to everyone who has purchased them.

300 Early Game Blitz Positions

These have also been updated. We are now up to 400 early game blitz positions.

If anyone who has purchased any of these has not received the update(s) please let me know. I know I have one person whose email has bounced back and it's entirely possible that I forgot to add someone to the list originally.

If anyone is interested in purchasing any of these the details should all be contained within' the links but if you have any questions feel free to post here or email me personally.

Stick

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.