[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Streaming from Peoria this weekend

Posted By: rory
Date: Thursday, 9 October 2014, at 10:52 p.m.

I will be managing the USBGF streaming efforts this weekend from Peoria, IL.

The link to the stream is here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/peoria-2014

If anyone has any comments on the quality or has any questions or suggestions to improve the stream please feel free to email me directly at rory@chicagoopenbg.com.

Below is the tentative stream schedule for the weekend. I will post all matches to be streamed in a new thread as soon as I have the names. If there is someone in Peoria you want to see on the stream please let me know and I will do my best to get them under the lights.

The Stream will start on Friday at 12:00 PM CST with the Prairie Classic followed by the Land of Lincoln Masters at 7:00 PM CST.

On Saturday the Main Event will start streaming at 11:30 AM CST and will run continuously through the end of the night with the only exception being the dinner break which is from 5:00 PM CST - 7:00 PM CST.

On Sunday the stream will start at 9:30 AM CST if there is a match to be played at that hour otherwise it will start when most of the play resumes at 10:30 AM CST. The main event final will be streamed starting around 12:00 PM CST and will likely be followed by the Land of Lincoln Masters Final.

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.